Nucleic acid extraction
The UV-Visible full-spectrum spectrophotometer breaks through the limitations of traditional detection, allowing users to obtain highly accurate results and good repeatability with a sample volume of only 1μl. The patented optical fiber sample stretching design eliminates the need to use traditional containers such as cuvettes or capillaries. It is extremely convenient to operate, saves the cost of consumables, and avoids the cumbersome cleaning of the cuvettes for each measurement. The wide linear range reduces the cumbersome sample dilution.
1. The amount of sample required for testing is small, 1-2uL
2. The upper limit of detection is high, 50 times higher than the upper limit of the traditional spectrophotometer, and the absorbance range is 0.02-150 OD.
3. For most samples, no need to dilute
4, no need to test the container, low daily consumption
5, full wavelength 190-840nm, 1nm adjustable
6. For any unknown sample measurement, the instrument will automatically give the full wavelength scan result 190-840nm
7. The instrument is convenient and fast to use. It only takes 3 seconds for a sample, and only about 1 second for the fast mode.
8. Small size, portable equipment, to meet the needs of on-site testing
9. The instrument does not need to be preheated, it can be directly measured, it is easy to use, plug and play