Nucleic acid extraction
Instrument detection effect:
Super sensitive, high specificity, fast
Innovation: The first nucleic acid aptamer sensor with in-situ enrichment of targets and fM-level sensitivity.
1) Compared with the prior art, the sensitivity is improved by 3-8 orders of magnitude;
2) No complicated sample pretreatment is required;
3) Significantly speed up the detection speed;
4) Significantly reduce the cost of testing.
Achievements and application prospects:
1) 1 PCT patent; 1 national invention patent; the paper was accepted by Anal.Chem.
2) It has been successfully used in the quantitative detection of a variety of antibiotics, endocrine disruptors, mycotoxins, and disease markers in complex matrices such as lake water, milk, wine, urine, organic extracts, saliva, serum, etc., all meeting national limit standards or The criteria for disease diagnosis have broad application prospects.
Technical principle: nucleic acid recognition│3-8 orders of magnitude more sensitive than existing technologies
Detection time: 6 minutes (quantitative) │ Significantly speed up the detection speed
Complex media samples: can be processed │ No need for complex sample pre-processing
Sample throughput: Multi-samples│Significantly reduce test costs
Building 3, No. 50 Xinglong Street (Jiangsu Intelligent Manufacturing Industrial Park), Jianye District, Nanjing City